Sunday, April 10, 2016

EVERYONE: Take the badges survey - And congrats to our Citizenship Badge winners!

First and foremost, EVERYONE, take this survey about the badging this semester.  I didn't know we were supposed to do it in class on Tuesday and the researcher has a deadline.  It must be be complete by TUESDAY, APRIL 12.

Click here to take the survey:
https://fsu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bNGpuQ65uM7iLfT

The researcher left a bag of chocolates for us as a thank you, which we will enjoy at our last class.

And announcing...  our Citizenship Badge winners.

Tech Helper - Ben

"Just during the last weeks class alone, I noticed how helped others when they were struggling with Excel."

"I have worked with and sat next to Ben for the whole semester and it was only beneficial for me. During the PowerPoint Interaction, I was really struggling with using buttons as the concept was new to me, not only did Ben teach and show me how to use the buttons, but he really made it easier for me to work on the PowerPoint."

Community Builder - A TIE!  (Its not just about the number of votes.  I bet you can guess what stands out about these two winners).

Lindsey

"She always comments on my assignments and blog posts with encouraging words and is always a text away when I need help with something! "

"She always provides constructive comments on my blog posts every week "

"Lindsey is always there to help me with assignments that involve programs that I am not extremely comfortable with. She and I FaceTime often to get homework done as well as to work on group projects if we cannot get together to work."


Ciara

"She is always there for me when I text her about assignments and during class when I'm confused."

"Ciara always provides positive responses to blogs and helps out in class when needed. Shows knowledge of course material by winning the podcast game."

"Ciara pretty consistently comments on my blog posts. I like to see her comments because she actually says more than just "I agree!"

No comments:

Post a Comment